Quote of the day

måndag 4 maj 2009

Meeting of major macho fire arts & rythm makers

The man-powered effort of the magicians of the crew to master such an event as Firedrums was majorly prosperous. Thank you.

Thank you again for making it fun for everyone!

The only bad critique I forward, something a friend mentioned is that she felt a bit intimidated by the fact that there were so many good people and she's just a beginner. More effort can perhaps be made to make sure that people completely new to Firedrums get more attention. No real effort was made to introduce newcomers to the things going on at the event or I must have simply missed it myself.

Make no mistake. It was marvelous.

I love you all and these are the people for me that made this an FD an event to remember:
Forest - For his presence and advice, he's such a great guy!
Sonya & Lily - For chocolate, banana slugs, tag and dance. Your smiles still illuminates within me.
Kevin - You are a real gem! Thanks for the overdose of chocolate & conversations
Baz - For our intriguing, inspiring talk about poi & his spinning.
Russ & Yuki - For the ride to FD, good laughs and perseverance & one night in a wet tent. Also, looking forward to the interview =) The memories!
Mojo - For the ride to Oakland & all the laughs(Forward this thanks to the others who had a ride in the same car).
Drex, Yuta, Alien jon - some interesting ideas/poi moves.
Poki - For the interesting talk about footwork.
Guy, 3 section staff - Interesting talk.

Things to remember:
1,I'm not spiritual by any means, however the combination of Eating more correctly, having my back fixed a bit, getting massage & warm-up tag & getting my "chi" released really made me feel reborn & fresh.

2,A friend who, on the way back who got into the wrong car after we had stopped to eat. Hilarious!

3,The awesome pair poi pattern stuff.

4,The Banana Slug Relocation project

Finally, thank you to all those friends I never got to meet or talk to and those I'd wish I could have had more time with(Like, everyone. haha).

Here are some pictures:





Cheers!
Share this post via:

1 kommentar: