Quote of the day

tisdag 21 juli 2015

Embrace me universe!

I was going to go to bed. Like four hours ago. I was going but some odd feeling kept me awake. I think a mixture of not getting 100% correct sustenance for the body in combination with a lot of screentime at the computer working on my game is having some secondary effects on me.

I guess emotionally as well there's an immense pressure that I try to manage while just throwing myself out there. Life has always panned out in some way if I just trust myself and bide my time, there's a solution waiting to be found and I'll keep looking around.

But yeah, eight or nine months back I thought I'd never say this but I kind of miss having a job. I don't miss any job per se. And I don't miss the long hours. I just long for a creative job where I can put in about three to four days a week. This longing might be a secondary effect of having no money.
I sire hope not. I don't like to think I'm motivated by money.

What motivates me then? Personal growth and gaining new abileties and experience of life. It's really that simple. Flashing money at my face doesn't work and I'm not going to sell my soul to get there.

I'll keep looking. It's out there somewhere, the greatest solution to my problems. Something that will satiate my desires.

Embrace me universe!
Share this post via:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar