Quote of the day

måndag 21 mars 2016

When she wakes up, continuation




When she wakes up, I want her to know that she is special.
I want her to know that when she smiles, the world turns
to her like the flowers leaning towards the sun.

And that when she wakes up, all moody and tired.
It's because she's moving, always forward.
She keeps pushing the envelope of who she is
and who she can become.

I want her to know, that she's inspirational even in her weakness. That she shows
herself in ways to me, that excites me and makes me burn stronger.

And if I could decide, I want nothing short of seeing her live life
as she herself choose to live it.

And on this path I want her to know that feeling tired is ok. Feeling
confused, angry, sad, or whichever emotions deep
inside, are ok.

It's ok.

All that there is, and can be.

She should know that on her journey in the moonlit valley.
Her footsteps will never be alone.

When she wakes up.

-Mireneye
Share this post via:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar