Quote of the day

tisdag 22 november 2011

Mother Earth



I've never been particularily spiritual or connected to supernatural things. I've always wanted these things to exist and been practically hunting for such things in my younger years.

But that is beside the point.

Just wanted to clear up these things. I'm much more of a free thinker, open yet sceptic.

However there is one thing that I always come back to. I find it soothing to believe and it's not that far from a truth anyhow that I have two mothers. One is my birthmother and the other one is mother nature.

It's funny that the entire world at the moment are acting like unresponible children, making our mother sad, revolting and living against her.

But everyone knows it's easier if you could get along with your mother. Some people could of course never do that because of various reasons.

But look beyond that! Earth needs us. And i'm going to be bold and speak the truth. It's not for us, it's not for future generations. It's for EVERYTHING. It encompasses all living things. Every pesky little bacteria to the largest organisms, we are killing the miracle that is life!

Are we all then, collectively speaking, killers?

Well yes and no.
There's very few of us who can say they are completely innocent. But they try changing a system that is so deeply rooted that people completely ignore the fact that; If we don't solve them then they will eventually reach the point of no return.

The people enforcing this system should have a coinscience as dark as depths of the sea. You don't rape your own mother (sorry for the strong language), but you just don't. It's wrong.

I'm not a saint myself but I can tell you one thing. I believe in humans, we can do something great. I can't, you can't. But we can!

As collectively as we have been killing mother, so can we also heal her soil.

Take care my friends.
Embrace mother kindly, she needs us.

Signed, Mireneye
Share this post via:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar