Quote of the day

fredag 23 mars 2012

#01 My talented friends!



I've had the great honor to meet a lot of talent and a lot of great and goofy and crazily driven people.

These posts will be dedicated to some of them, in no particular order.

This spot goes to Kari Berg.

I met Kari the first time, I think when I was at Kretsen. I strongly recall our brief talk about picking mushroom in the forest. This was way before I knew she was a model, singer and totally kick-ass!

I'm personally looking forward to a little something she mentioned to me a while back. More on that in a later post.

Her current occupation is singing in CAS. She is also the editor for the news paper QLTR that covers fashion, culture and such in and around Umeå. If you happen to have facebook (like any modern person do!) you can like and share to support her on this link:
http://www.facebook.com/KariBergOfficial

And her webpage is:
http://www.kariberg.com/

Where you can find lots of pictures and links to interviews etc. While I'm at it, I totally recommend checking out the band CAS if you like dark electronic music that will give you some nice eargasms! I mean, who doesn't like eargasms?

Keep on rocking Kari!
I'm proud of you for doing what you love, putting so much energy into it. Every day, even while making funny faces at the table in the pub, hahah.

And thanks!

Signed, Mireneye
Share this post via:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar