Quote of the day

tisdag 8 maj 2012

Experience


Many have tackled trying to explain how everything in the 
world is connected, how you can change events with you simply 
thinking about it. At first these thoughts might seem 
completely irradical. And even after you've spent time to 
research it, it might still strike you as too far fetched. 
I understand and level with you on this matter.  

But allow yours truly to try to explain the phenomenon in a different way. 
A way that I think you will find acceptable to much greater lengths. 

First let's get rid of a few misconceptions about the subject.
The mind is limited to constants outside of it's own reach.
We can't directly change physical properties at will. Therefore 
when you choose a lottery ticket, you can never really choose 
the outcome. 

With me so far? good.

Also it's rediculous to believe that everything exists because 
you will for it to exist. What is a world void of existential reason?


We believe that to change the world to our image we need to 
interact with it. This is basic Newtonian physics. 
There are practically millions of alterations, switches, and 
neurons firing off in your brain right now as your reading this.

My point is that your being is in a constant flux. It's always changing. 

That change is a result of your experience.

Instead of believing the utter nonsense of the world is being 
created by you at your will, let's assume that the world is 
actually the influence and summary of EVERYTHING you experience. 

Hence your experience becomes your reality.
And if you can accept the fact that you do this to everyone 
around you - suddenly it shouldn't be so hard for you to  
realize that it's all connected. 

I wondered for the longest time what separated me from the 
trees in the forest. What made my body into the prison it is when the 
entire cosmos is my potential?

What stops me from not being part of the tree in this cosmic 
body? We live of the same earth. We breath the same air, we 
bathe in sunlight. We are a part of a system. A system you 
know very well. 

But I assume you very rarely think of it as one of the things 
that connects you to everything.
In the end the only rational answer to what separated me from 
the tree is my counciousness.

But since we just came to the conclusion that my reality is a 
result of my experience I think you can connect the dots yourself.

People sometimes wonder how I'm so lucky, well the trick I 
think is because I have so much positive influence around me. 
You create such a wonderful world for me to live in that the 
occasionally bad luck becomes incredibly redundant. 

Hence you create my experience.  


Allwo me to connect the final dot in this intricate web for you. 

If you go out there and start today, creating a wonderful 
world for others akin yourself -  you will slowly create your own reality.

Signed, Mireneye

Share this post via:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar