Quote of the day

onsdag 18 juli 2012

Summertime



First I want to thank you all for checking back here every so often to read my updates. Secondly I want to apologize that I haven't wrtten in a while, there's a very good explanation however.

When I journeyed to USA I amounted so many things I couldn't keep up with and typing the blog became a chore and now I find that I don't have just as much time, the fact is I don't really make time for it at this very moment with everything going on in my life.

In my absence from Miles I hope to find inspiration of things to post and talk about. And I have all faith in the world that it will be marvelous!

I will start posting and take up Miles again in a close future and start posting more frequently but for now I'm taking a summer vacation.

Thanks for sticking with me, love you all!

Signed, Mireneye
Share this post via:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar