Quote of the day

måndag 18 juni 2012

The end of my journey

Around the fourteenth of May I left my city in Sweden.

And now that my journey is approaching it's end after around five weeks. It's hard for me to put in words, all the feelings welling up inside of me and all the experiences I've had.

I have not been able to keep up with the blog at all. What I have here is a speck of my adventure. But I have some stories I'd will portray but it's unlikely I will record entire festivals or days as I have tried to do so far.

I have so many great memories, so many people who have become eternal to me.
People I have come to love and cherish.

This is for you!

---

The breeze

You are like the air I breathe, the inspiration for my soul
It is your essence from which my wind was summoned

Like the leaf I rustled your cape
You never left me on the ground

Never alone

 Like that gentle morning breeze you have blown me
blown me away with amazement

Like the leaf I am

I let the wind take me far and even further I got
But not always towards the known

Now the seed you planted
Has settled - and will grow

---

Signed, Mireneye
Share this post via:

1 kommentar:

  1. That was beautiful to read... and paired with an equally beautiful song. I am so happy to know how inspired you have become through your experiences! I am sure I speak for everyone when I say that you have been equally inspiring in return... I very much look forward to what the future will bring, and what will come of the discoveries we are continuously making. :-) I feel blessed to be a part of all of this, and happily anticipate shared upcoming adventures! I can only hope that we will see eachother again sooner than later..

    SvaraRadera