Quote of the day

onsdag 29 augusti 2012

The latest night

I think i'm starting to slip again. Or maybe I've been slipping for some time. Being drawn closer to the imminent bosom of the dreamworlds that visit me every so often.

I've had.. periods in my life where I've felt almost more connected to the adventures of my dreams, perhaps it's an escape from reality. I was never good with reality to begin with, it's all a bit to rigid and explored.

Don't get me wrong there is excitement in real life if you have the energy and the means to look for it. To have a really fun adventure you need time and money. If you lack either you are in for a whole other type of adventure that might not be as pleasant.

It just happens every so often, much like the seasons change that I fall into a state where I'm just more aligned with my dreams. And I like it.

It's here in this state of mind that I don't feel restricted by ALL the normal things that I have not learned about life. It is here I can think freely. It is a mellow state similar to the one where I wrote Hexagonica - feeling like crap because of sleep deprivation and other circumstances.

It's just a very unique mindset in which I feel creative and really at home.

This seem to come with a certain detatchment, as I don't spend as much time interacting with people which in retrospect is a bit sad. But lifes race is long, I have plenty of time for episodes where the people are in focus.

For now the focus is in my head, divided between Hexagonica, Dynasthir and new ideas that have yet to fully manifest. I don't really have a place for new ideas but hey. Neither did Hexagonica or Dynasthir at first. They will find a place.

They always do.

Signed, Mireneye

Share this post via:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar