Quote of the day

onsdag 12 februari 2014

FATALITY

I was able to push myself really hard because of a mixture of great personal growth, good people that kept me going and a good balance of chaos and logic in life. And at the edge of it all, an energy drink here and there kept me going.

Yesterday when I had the unfortunate event of some loud friends coming over and me deciding not to cast because I wanted only the best for my viewers I think something else dawned on me during the course of the day. I need a break.

Since Christmas I've been going none-stop between work, broadcasting and working in RPG-maker in between, moderating a channel on twitch.tv and trying to practice more contemporary circus. Hell I even found a rhythm that could support all that and keep me alive and well. Alas it was a fragile rhythm and it is now but a distant memory.

My current plan is to get back to a decent rhythm and make sure it's stable and then I will start adding in the different aspects naturally. Streaming will be the first to return, closely followed by contemporary circus practice and the rest I expect to fall in line when natural.

But now I will rest and do naught but what I desire whenever I desire. I embrace this time of chaos as a phase in life that should help me get back on my feet.

Thank you for having been with me on this journey. Now we await the next chapter.
When I rise, I will rise stronger than before!

Signed, Mireneye
Share this post via:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar