Quote of the day

onsdag 28 maj 2014

The state of Playjoy

Some of you may know of my project Playjoy, some of you may not.

A few months back Playjoy only had two active broadcasters, the vision drifted because activity of the channel dwindled. Eventually one of the two remaining broadcasters could not stream any longer because of hardware issues.

And so I, Mireneye or Solexive as most on twitch may know me was left alone. This was the case for some time but we did have a few sporadic appearances from some of our casters. But in essence, I've spearheaded Playjoy for quite some time, more or less on my own. (Always with the support of viewers of course <3 br="">
On one of our team meetings way back I voiced that during summer I will not be streaming as much. I will spend my time practicing contemporary circus on the beach, traveling and enjoying adventures outside of the digital world.

This doesn't mean that there won't be Playjoy broadcasts but I personally WILL deviate from the conventional schedule. I will however respect the schedule if ANY of our broadcasters has a time on it but you will likely NOT be able to find my time there 'til a few minutes or maybe an hour before my own broadcasts.

I hear you are all questioning "When is summer?" & "When will you be back?" My plan at the moment is to wrap up my current games. We might be looking at a start of my "vacation" in about a month. So in July. The current plan is to start with me going to Camp Burn Yourself 2014 in Sweden and then go to European Juggling Convention 2014. My plans may still change but if that happens we are looking at a time-frame of a start of my absence, It should begin around 13 or 14th of July.

As for when I'll be back. Likely within a month after that but I can't say. August sometime perhaps.

Finally I want to explain to everyone why my casts are so inconsistent in energy level and engagement. My work recently switched from a consistent work seven days a week and then have seven days off to where I work one day, i have two off. work three days on the weekend, have four days off, one day work etc, etc, etc. This really does not work well with my way of life and conflicts a lot with my sleeping habits. Some days I sleep three hours... and others I just can't get up and end up sleeping for like twelve hours. I'm sorry you really do deserve a more consistent broadcast. Seeing as you put away other things to hang out on Playjoy. It is something I can't give you and I don't hold it to you if you can't be there. Now that my broadcasts will become more sporadic. I will 'try' to keep to the schedule whenever I can. But I can not promise consistency at this time in my life. 

Thank you all for the incredibly journey so far as we continue our journey together to grow a loving and caring community, a channel with great content in the pursuit of the elusive partnership while keeping in mind to "Play & Enjoy"

Signed, Mireneye
Share this post via:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar