Quote of the day

torsdag 8 december 2011

Day of the burdened mind



I know I should dedicate some time to typing up what fun transpired two days ago. It will have to wait a little bit longer because I'm not in the mood today.

A day such as this comes from time to time. A day when all I seem to think about are the memories shared between me and a very special someone. I miss those times, I'd be a fool to say otherwise but I'm also a fool for saying it. Things are going so smooth at the moment and I don't want these feelings to ruin it.

It began before I even opened my eyes with a dream of the past, revisiting old fond memories. Gradually throughout the day the feelings have progressivly beaten upon the wall I put up as defence and at the moment anything I do seem to take me back.

A good day I can look back at these memories, laugh and be content with it, but at days like these I'd rather not remember it at all.

Going to hit the sack real soon. Tomorrow is a new day, knowing myself, i'll kick back into a positive gear by then.

Today my head and body feels heavy, at times tears almost forming in my eyes. I have to find the strength to learn and grow even in conditions as dire as these.

Signed, Mireneye
Share this post via:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar