Quote of the day

måndag 5 december 2011

A flame too far

Woke up at around ten something from my phone ringing with my lovely tune ^^ It was my old flame, like a ray of sunlight she woke me up and damned if she didn't give me half of her energy over the phone. I made haste to wash up and get dressed and then I hitched a ride down town to meet up with her.

We went to the store and bought some stuff. Reminding myself here and now that I have chocolate cream at her place. And then we proceeded to get to her place by buss.

Started a movie, she was too tired so she took off into her room to catch some shut-eye. I finished watching the movie and proceeded as instructed to wake her up. At her short waking she gave a new order, for the next fourty minutes she wanted more sleep. I recall just laying next to her listening to her breath, getting reminded of how much it soothes my mind. Such a small thing.

I also had time to think. I understand her much better now. I accept that she does not feel the same way any more. Something I coudn't bring myself to accept earlier. Stupid perhaps but I'm not particularily smart when it comes to these things. I also pondered the idea of relationships and I'm not sure It's what I want right now.

I wondered for a while if I could ask her the question of "why we couldn't fix things?" or "don't you think you could love me again". I did not however. silly questions. But I type them down here as I need to vent.

After a few, maybe twenty minutes of trying I was able to jolt some life into her.

Then she got dressed, a common friend of ours came by and they got ready for the gym. In short we split up. It all ended on a quite bad note. My curiosity and drive are sometimes a bit too strong for my own good. I poked around a bit to much asking this common friend what was wrong, he seemed down and I don't want him to be down and I have a tendancy to think that sharing helps. And that I can help.

Needless to say I poked to hard and in retrospect now owe him an apology. My old flame reminded me later that I should be more careful when people are down.

I met up with another friend waiting at the door, she was texting me earlier asking if she could borrow my microwave and cutlery and being the time optimist I'am I said "yes, of course you can". We got inside and she heated her food and I started the arcade dance machine I have standing next to the sofa, planning to play 'til my legs would give in. A very difficult task, concidering my recovery rate and stamina and willpower.

She accidenitally spilled her food on the floor, so I got the oven going and started making garlic bread for her whilist playing. She took good care of cleaning her mess ^^

After nearly two hours and an ending push of epic proportions I finally fell to the ground. Only to get up and play a final song and then I could finally get my well earned shower. And by that time she had left and two other friends had dropped by.

And here I sit now, clean, typing this very text. Thinking and philosophing about life. Talking to people on facebook.

Time to play some real games, not the geeky dance thingawamojang.

Signed, Mireneye
Share this post via:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar