Quote of the day

söndag 11 december 2011

Love and lusts

As much as I like loving somebody and as much as I endulge and enjoy the process of sharing that special bond I'm simply not convinced It's something I want at this moment in life.

I've been at this crossroads before. It's a path that has been open to me before yet there is one possibility I've yet had the pleasure to traverse.

I've been a great lover and I know the good things I can do. There is however one part of my lineage I have not tapped into. A part I'm going to embrace for the forseeable future.

This is not me changing as it is an exploration of myself and the endless things that I can do. Not like a whole new chapter but as a paragraph in my story.

The journey is long and I'm as always humble for having such amazing friends who act as guiding light on my travel through the world and through myself.

Thank you. Fortune be with you my friends!

Signed, Mireneye
Share this post via:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar