Quote of the day

fredag 23 november 2012

The seal is broken



I haven't exactly have had much time to write here for a while. But also my life has been in a state where I have not really had much to talk about.

It's been a time of actions.. not a time of words.

I've worked and even oddly enough enjoyed work. I've developed some more skills in my different areas. just a bit slower then I thought. No matter how much I want to, I can't be too greedy with time. As long as I bide my time and keep trying, good things are bound to happen!

You might be wondering what changed and why I decied to write tonight. Well it's a mixture of things actually.

For one I'm in that perfect tired and creative mode but I really can't do much else at this moment. The other reasons are a mish mash of having some really good feelings coursing through my body and a complete enjoyment of life in the moment.

The final piece is how I somehow feel as if an elderly curse has been lifted. Somehow a heavy coinscience - elevated from the chains which imposed a great burden upon my body and mind.

It has not been a darkness as much as it has been a shroud that has loomed in me for a long time, effecting me on a daily basis.

Perhaps it's a halo-like effect and I'm just happy enough to be blind to all the negative.

But if it is so what? what matters is the now. I have been carving my path slowly my friends. I have come to realize just how many chances make my way and I'm grateful for every one of them that I can fathom. Meeting certain people, doing certain things.

It all collapses together into the unity that is my future, and right now it's looking very, very bright.

Signed, Mireneye
Share this post via:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar