Quote of the day

söndag 20 oktober 2013

Midnight madness

Well my friends, I have finally gotten back to my old rhythm in life, being awake all night, sleeping most of the day.

The only issue is that several activities that I partake in have their times placed during daytime and some of them are out of my ability to change, others are.

And so, I guess the only logical thing is to try to change what I can to accommodate, because I'm feeling incredible getting back into my rhythm again ^^

That being said, I'm unsure how I should tackle tomorrow. My appointment at the dentist starts in about three hours, I'm going to mostly fall asleep in the chair. In fact I might NEED to because I should stream games at 13:00.

Scratch that, I moved the time to 14:00 to give me some leeway. The good thing with being your own boss (chuckles).

I wish I could sit down right now and just go insane with creativity because I'm in that precise mood, alas I can't do to much noise during night.

I guess I should find a decent anime I can get lost in for some time. Any advice?

Signed, Mireneye
Share this post via:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar