Quote of the day

söndag 29 november 2015

Dash of artistry

I have such an extreme appetite.

I want to create, I want people to consume what I create. But will I ever stop creating what I want to create to create what appeals to the masses?

No. Not really. I have a vision and it's only worth fullfilling if I feel the joy of creation in and off itself.

I will contine to make things I think others of similar taste will like.

I also think that if this is my one chance. If the universe is finite, I want to dash madly to create, to be, to breath and to live life with every breath. Aah but I digress...

Sometimes my artistic visions are held back because I don't think people will understand or accept my darker side. But sometimes it's precisely those sides I want to articulate with the paintbrush of my mind.

On a personal level and on the stage I want to be transparent with who I am. Of course on a need to know basis. But as an artist things will shine through in some of the things I create, write like and repost/reblog.

Up until this point in my life I've been playing the chameleon in many situations. I've held back my word on opinions I oppose. I've stayed silent when words should have been spoken. I've been holding back. My body is a tool, a canvas. From now on I will attempt to paint it with colors of a more vivid spectrum.

We will see where I end up. But if I end up shocking someone, remember, if you ever cared about me before, chances are you read my blog and was warned ahead of time. It's not me, it's you!

On a final note. If I'm feeling creative should I go to sleep and hope the urge returns or should I stay awake nights upon nights knowing eventually I'll fall apart having created something amazing? I'm leaning towards the second option. That urge can be rare at times, and oh so very delicate. At the moment all I'm trying to do is just find a balance between the chaos and the order.

See you on the other side!

Signed, Mireneye
Share this post via:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar