Quote of the day

söndag 1 november 2015

When she wakes up...




When she wakes up in the morning I want her to know that she's wonderful. I want her to know in her heart how much I love, adore and look up to her. Her strengths, but also how she deals with weakness. 


How she looks at me, as if I'm special.

I want her to know that without exaggeration she's with me all day long from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep. Like a vibrant fantasy. The thought of her always close to my heart.

I'm lucky to drink from those delicious lips of hers. I'm lucky to get drunk from her kisses. Lucky to get lost in the trance of her mezmerising silhouette against a stark light.

She is special. And I mean she's a tad crazy but also very precious. A wild thing, a tender thing. A storm on a rainy day, a glare of sunlight throught the clouds. A force majeure drawing upon my honest naked self. Revealing but a man in love. 

A man who, is not a man. 

A man who become a beast, bursting inside with joy at the thought of her.

She awake such primal instincts deep inside of me, lighting a fire that knows no other way then to love hard. 

I want her to know that she has untapped potential and that life can flow in her favor. I want her to know that beyond that hedge is a new horizon. 

And that any road forward will take her there.

And her footsteps will carve a new path in the moonlit valley.

Love, Mireneye
Share this post via:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar