Quote of the day

måndag 23 januari 2012

The girl of my dreams



I've had an occuring theme in my dreams, they range from surreal to realistic and I can have them on short naps during daytimes or during my extended sleep perioids.

The theme is an alternative, healthy yet slim girl with a happy mood and easy going attitude, all perfectly matched to pitch black hair.

And we are having such great and simple fun together. It all began very simple, kind of like looking through a mirror at my former self, when I was almost to shy to even talk to girls.

Like back then I knew that I had to try. So I ran up to her in my dream, while walking off a buss and said "Hi". For the longest time she didn't answer, just continued her usual light on her feet walk then turned around revealing a flawless smile on her face, her lips shaped the syllable "Hi" as she grabbed my hand and she invited me to her home.

This is where it began. Since then I've had numerous adventures with the same girl. We have ventured through surreal dreamscapes, we've made love to each other both realistically and fantastically. The last thing I have a clear memory of is a discussion about her moving in.

There's been other times when I've been compelled to live in my dreams, to stay home and sleep. I wish I could show you a picture of her, she's so lovely, I hope that I keep dreaming of her. I just don't know how healthy it is.

Luckily I have so many things happening in my life at the moment that I can't let everything just go like the last time I began living in my own little dream world.

As lovely as I know dreams to be, they only effect real life slightly and they have to remain what they are. Dream for the sake of dreaming but don't let it replace life.

I know it might sound a bit crazy, believe me It's not always easy having a mind like mine that works in mysterious ways.

But oh that lovely girl.
I will return to you again, in time.
Share this post via:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar