Quote of the day

tisdag 3 januari 2012

Reflections (An open letter).

(This is kind of an open letter to somebody).

A few days have passed since an unfortunate incident in which I took a central part of. Some of you know, some of you don't. It doesn't matter.

My mind has been silent since then. Not a word, nothing. It's been blessfully calm. This morning is the first day among many days where there was something that I needed to get out there.

It's unfortunate that it has had to come down to this. At some level I think both of us knew things wouldn't work out so easily but you wanted to believe as you always do and I wanted to try, like I always do. But I think you would agree, would you read this; That this is proving to be best for both.

Without you around I can't hurt you any more. And I can let go of you more and more as I endulge myself in the rest of my grand adventure.

I want to try to make up for what I've done. But there's nothing I know of that I can do... So I will leave it all in the hands of time. Like I have tried the latest days.

I know it's late. But I meant no harm and somewhere I'd like to think that you know that. I was frustrated, an emotion born out of my unanswered feelings. Things that surface when i'm not in my right mind.

On the flipside of things for you and me. I've never felt so distant that is so "cutoff" from you. And as much as I said that I regret it had to come to this. It's best for us both. I'm silly for not having understood that earlier.

I was probably one of your biggest problems a lot of times the latest months. Even if we could have fun from time to time. This is a hard resolve for me to accept. And I be damned, you have done so well.

Hope you are doing ok.
Me?
Don't worry about me. I've always found a way.

Looking at all the things in my apartment just made me realize everything from the bum lying in my bed to the arcade machine and the cat are all result of how I choose to live my life.

I'll keep in touch, when the time feels right. You do whatever you do obviously.

Signed, Mireneye
Share this post via:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar