Quote of the day

tisdag 27 september 2011

Hyped!!!

Tonight i'm on fire.

Wanna do stuff so that's what I'm doing. Planning the next epic partalicious party at my place. "The calling".

Been thinking outside of my routines, breaking out into unknown territory. It's time I stepped out again, time to experiance new things and partially that is what I've been trying to do all this time.

The difference is the sense of attatchement.

I felt I had moved on yet I was still mentally, emotionally attatched. However that bond has now become a void. Attatchments like that hold me down and I'm to much of a free soul to be held down by my own emotions. They need to run free, be on fire and sometimes burn me. It's their nature.

I'd like to go out and meet some new faces, connect with new people.

I'd also would like to fall in love; But somebody told me not to look for it and it would come my way so I'll be trying that one out ;)

At a time all I could focus on was to do new things to fill my days with meaning. But nowadays I would almost like to lie down and rest or simply be, this is a good thing. I'm becoming more balanced, more stable.

Finding my balance on this huge spherical ball of madness.

And I leave you with human stupidity:


Signed, Mireneye
Share this post via:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar