Quote of the day

onsdag 14 september 2011

It is done!

I tried to compare pain(s) today.

Needless (no pun intended). It wasn't all that easy. Sometimes when my good friend Linus gives me a massage it friggin hurts!

But in a totally different way.

The closest pain I could relate to, having this tattoo is bleaching my hair almost white in one sitting:

I hear people with black hair tend to wanna do more then one sitting? No silver shampoo used either. Btw this was years ago.

But if I had to endure one of the pains once again I think I would choose getting another tattoo. Funny aint it?

Very happy with the result. Will upload pictures later when it's healed ^^

Shortly after I grabbed a burger at Max with some friends. Thank you for the great company, you know who you are! And then I proceeded to meet up with some other friends to hang out, chill, yada yada.

Now I'm at work, typing these very sentances. Fascinating.

Take care and 'night!

Signed, Mireneye
Share this post via:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar