Quote of the day

söndag 11 september 2011

Universe love!

Had a CRAZY weekend!

Whoo. Where to begin? Kicked off on friday with some downtown madness after a REALLY slow morning. You know the ones where you kickstart yourself around 17:00? Well add another two hours and you'll qualify.

Visited Pipes of scotland at around nineish I joined up with two girlfriends(this is exactly what it sounds like) of mine. And also a newfound boyfriend ;) haha.

Some dudes joined our table later and we cheered and had deep discussions ranging from the sickest of jokes to Sokrates. I left early to catch a buss ride home.

Woke up the next morning, luckily! Time for work. I might add I have the best work conditions on earth yet. But at this point in life I'm so frustrated by doing it all the time that I have come to hate it. No more, no less.

After work I got home to prepare for club Sockerbeat. And after you've read this you'll know why I think that causality and I are a couple.

Got home and joined the competition for free entrance for me and two friends. Won! Then I joined a friend going with a car to Willys where I got batteries for my Flowtoys (get them at www.flowtoys.com video: http://www.youtube.com/user/flowtoys#p/u/14/4HXIDiGQD5c) commercial haha!

On my way to the buss I stood on the wrong station (Silly me!). But becuase the universe simply likes me two friends came by in a car and asked me if I was going down town. Sweet!

And to add up the perfectness of the evening when I hanged my clothes I recieved the "number one" card.

This evening was spectacular in every way imaginable. Great luck, great company. Good music and an awesome vibe.

What did you do on your last friday?

Todays lol:

Internet +1 Nasa 0.

Signed, Mireneye
Share this post via:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar