Quote of the day

fredag 16 september 2011

Life

There is a clear differance between acting alive and being alive.
I tried acting alive for a month or two. I even lived from time to time.

Sometimes I was a wreak of self-pity. At other times thankful that everything panned out the way it has and finally I had the times where anger was my only real friend and a fist to the wall was everything that could dull what lingered inside.

But that is about as dark as this story gets.

By myself but not alone I have grown stronger, somewhat wiser.

But it was not until two or three weeks ago that this knowledge and strength actually started to show itself.

There are a lot of small events that kicked me into this gear and I attribute every one of them to friends of mine. Even if you did not know exactly what you did it might have been as simple as sitting outside chilling and chatting about everyday topics. A simple example of one of the gears that turned me around.

I had a really nice day today. Taking care of my tattoo, hanging out with a friend at her apartment, watching the recording of "Haffus how to" commercial! and playing donkey kong for SNES and topping off the evening with going to another friends level-up (birthday for the non-nerd among us).

All in all I could not ask for a much better day other then feeling a bit feverish and with a hint of soar throat.

Work tomorrow.

Wish me luck!

Todays lol:


Hugs

Signed, Mireneye
Share this post via:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar