Quote of the day

måndag 23 april 2012

25th Birthday


What a nice birthday present! Blogger changed look so now I have to relearn things, on my birthday.
Freakin' brilliant. It would all be so easy if the world simply conformed to me alone. Sigh.

Today I hit the 25s. Instead of lingering on the very much useless notion that I'm getting older, let's have a look at what I've got going in my life right now.

In May I'm going to travel in the US and it's vicinity and I have a few ideas I want to execute on my trip and a few alternatives to those ideas. One is to meet up with the very talented violinist Lindsey Stirling and film a video, another is to meet up with the electronic music artist extravaganza Kyle Ward and hang out and maybe plan for a little something, something.

When I come home there will be a plethora of games that I crave to play and I think it will be a great time to kickoff my let's play series. I'm really, quite intimidated by the idea because it's such deep waters to wade through. Around the same time, I figure the initial planning for TVSpelsjam 3 will start so I will be really busy juggling all that, poi practice and work.

In the meantime I'm writing my new fantasy setting called Dynasthir. It's shaping up to become my most elaborate world so far and I'm happy I got such talented people working with me.

Last but not least, I have a serious need for my own good to jot down a list of things that I need to buy for myself in the coming months (so that I know my priorities):
*Wacom tablet
*Buy/Setup working sound system in Casa.
*A single bed matress pad.
*New DDR3 Memory for mainframe
*New graphics card and memory sticks for ITG2 Upgrade

Have a great day!
Signed, Mireneye
Share this post via:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar