Quote of the day

fredag 27 april 2012

Knowing & feeling

I can hardly shape coherent thoughts tonight. I'm both too tired to double check what I write and I have too many splintered fragments of ideas and thoughts loosely beaming back and fourth between the fatigued neurons of my brain.

Today was a good day.

Bought some shot glasses out of necessity and a small buddah at Myrorna (Second hand) for my desktop collection of figuries and then ventured home.

At home I dressed up in a silly hat and a silly smile and played Little big planet 1 with Mew (Not her real name but the reference of which I will henceforth call her by).

In the midst of the chaos two other friends dropped by, preparing for party, as time passed Mew eventually had other matters to attend to and I had to prepare for work.

I've been so full of natural energy that I can hardly contain it all.
Things are as they should be!

I find myself smiling, projecting my happiness around me.

Even while that is the case, tonight I feel kind of lonely. I had planned for an entire night of playing the GW2 Beta Event but their launch was kind of a failiure with pretty intense login problems. I did play a little bit but I'm tired of hammering the login button, hoping it will let me in, sooner or later.

I did play a little bit and the opening sequence was out of this world! Hands down the most atmospheric intro I've played in an MMO.

Never the less I'm too tired to try to access all that awesomeness beyond that point.

I wish I could simply lie down and softly embrace a certain someone. It's funny how in this digital world with hundreds of connections and people, smartphones, incredible media like music and movies, one can feel soo, soo - lonely.

Of course I know I'm not lonely. But I've learned that knowing and feeling can be wildly different. I think the best cure is to lay down and sleep and try to not think so much more and imagine that your holding that special somebody, letting her being fill that empty void.


Signed, Mireneye
Share this post via:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar