Quote of the day

lördag 22 oktober 2011

Busy day at console gamers jam!



Kick started the day at 11am. Woke up still dressed from yesterdays fun, must have been to worn out to care.

Within the minute the phone rang and it was the main organiser of the console gamers jam. It was now prime time to move the arcade dance machine.

I quickly lended my hand with moving the darn piece of equipment and then proceeded to pack my things in timely fashion.

I travelled by bus down to the northern university hospital to meet up with buss number eight around 12:30. The one that would take me to my final destination. Ålidhem, klossen. Console gamers jam!

When I arrived I helped unpack the dance machine and then I setup my stuff. At the time there was soo few tvs and consoles and people around that we could all snugly fit in one sofa, perfectly suited for Mario kart.

Within two to three hours it ha erupted into full blown console-lan with players from all over Umeå and the vicinity.

I made sure to document some of the important stuff on camera but I also tried to capture some fun moments; The ones that occur on random, tough stuff!

There has been a bunch of tournaments and the winners are as following(will update once I get the info).
Super mario kart
Mario kart 64 Linus
Super mario bros 1st and 2nd level time attack Oscar

Kind of sad that the right pad of the dance machine got a weird problem with one of it's panels. The right panel won't respond so something definietly went haywire when it was moved. It did however not stop people from having fun with the functioning pad and machine. Which reminds me that for a moment I thought the sound was broken but then I realized I did a stress test earlier at home without sound so my neighboors wouldn't hear.. I had simply turned down the volume and bass to zero. Hahaha.

Things I still have to do:
Arrange Dark souls tournament
Arrange Perfect Dark tournament
Arrange Diddy kong racing (tournament or not)

Fun, fun fun for the next time I open my eyes!

I have more to tell from this stressfull and eventfull day but I will have to type that down for you at a later date. Some quick notes for myself: Blue ninja, final level, almost star(enrique), Mario bros lvl1 38.18, nes game 2010, piri piri, me responsible at 6. Now i'm going to lay back and take it cool. Everybody is sleeping except me. The time is 08:21 and I'm probably going to watch a movie or something.

Signed, Mireneye
Share this post via:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar