Quote of the day

tisdag 18 oktober 2011

Old flame



(Been wanting to use that title like crazy, finally I can).

I finally understand.

I know tonight the answer I've been soo busy looking for. The problem I've been fighting. My demon.

It's all very simple. Imagine you do something every day, it feels right and for all reason and purpose it is. Then suddenly over night the condition changes. Now what you were used to doing is wrong but to you it continues to feel so incredibly right that your own body clings to the very thing that is now counter-productive.

This is why I have repeated my mistakes. This is a huge revelation to me and now that I know I can make a difference. And tonight was the first night I could make use of this recent discovery.

I denied myself something that felt so natural to me and so obvious that I almost cried walking home. But then I ran and then I stopped and laughed at myself. I was happy for I was victorious. I had won.

Tonight I will sleep with a clean conscience knowing that I did the right thing.
And that my old flame sleeps safely.
Share this post via:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar