Quote of the day

tisdag 11 oktober 2011

Justified punishment

Sometimes life just doesn't add up. You think your making progress? you think that your doing good but in fact the very moment you make a step in the wrong direction; Your back to square minus ten.

I don't believe I did anything wrong. I'm however not innocent. What then can I be accused for? You can accuse me of having feelings, of being human. You can accuse me of being me. But it makes no differance.

This is just who I am and that is not going to change.
What will change is my understanding of how you work and my respect for what it means.

Listening to my feelings really mess things up these days and it's not that I lost reason. It's simply because I stopped listening to it for a moment.

This is my crime.

A moment of weakness in what is otherwise becoming a robust wall.
Do you punish weakness?
Share this post via:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar